What are Emulators ?
An emulator is a software that typically enables or lets a host computer or system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system or device. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device; to emulate (imitate) another program or device. Emulators are widely used to emulate a different environment in a different system. At, AndroidEmulator.org we mainly discuss about Android Emulators.
What are Android Emulators ?
Android Emulators basically are a type of emulators or simulation applications software; designed & developed to run Android like environment on a compatible machine, such as on your computer system. It happens by virtualizing a mobile device that runs on your PC or laptop.
Hence, by the emulation of an Android device virtually on your computer system, you simply get the ability to use android apps or games on your computers if your system is capable enough to handle the emulation.
Therefore becoming beneficial for daily Android users as now, they just can use their desired Android app or game on their PC’s or laptops or whatever machine that they have if they have enough compute power. Remember the more powerful your system is, the more fluid the emulation will be.
The people benefiting the most here are the programmers & app developers. Such people could use these android emulators to develop, test and build Android applications, without the need for an actual physical device, which may significantly increase the cost of producing something.
In awake of such features, many companies started developing and building their Android Emulators to the consumers or the general public. Now any user can quickly run any Android App or Game on their computers with enough compute power without any thing to do so.
Simply, Android emulators let you run your favorite apps and games on your desktops and laptops as if, you were using or playing them on your Android device.
Benefits of Android Emulators
Some key benefits of android emulator’s according to various user types
For Personal or Home
- You can Experience Android Like Environment on your any computer running Windows, Mac or Linux if its capable of running and emulator.
- While using the right emulator with a good hardware system users can get better and faster Android performance greater than a mobile device.
- Users with the help of an android emulator can emulate and run any Android Games or Apps on their desktops or laptops.
- The App Developers can now test the development and progress of Android applications without needing an Android device. Saving time & resource, completion of the project will be faster.
- The costs related to Testing and Debugging builds, and other processes will be saved. Hence the project cost will eventually get less.
- Apps Can be tested with the latest Android OS (With Official Android Emulator from Google )
For Commercial Entities
- Commercial implementation based on requirements.
What is This Website For?
We created AndroidEmulator.org, to build an active community around Android Emulators. Where people can readily have to date information on Android Emulators. We intend to build an androidemulator community where we can share, exchange, present, discuss topics related to app development, emulator and many other stuff.
Other than that, here are some of the stuff that goes on in this site:
- Aimed at Mobile app development, information on this website is useful for mobile app developers.
- Feedback and Bug Reporting – We accept feedback and bug reports related to Android emulators.
- Android Emulator Listing – There are many emulators available, We list most of them on our site.
- Reviews on Android Emulators
- News & Updates – Any News related to Android emulators can be found on our blog
- Recommendations depending on your computer configuration.
- Support, Tutorials and Troubleshoot Guides
- YouTube Channel – Where we post videos and tutorials.
- Social Network Presence – So that people could reach to us there and know about android emulators.
- Forum – Where people can participate and discuss topics related to Android emulators.
FROM OUR BLOG
Our Presence on the Web
You can Also Follow us on Various Other Social Channels!
Facebook: Dedicated Facebook Page for latest updates from both our website, forum and community members.
Twitter: Follow Our Twitter Handle for latest tweets on Android.
Google+: Our Google+ profile where we share weekly updates about ongoing stuff.
YouTube: Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for video tutorials, guides and walk-through on Android Emulators.
Facebook Group: Join our Facebook Group for active app developer support from our group members on Facebook.