AMI DuOS 2 is the next generation version of AMI Duos. Packed with new features and benefits that stand out even more. Experience a complete native Android Lollipop experience on your computer.
If you’ve ever wished you could try out Android apps on your Windows laptop or simply want access to your favorite messaging app while you work, AMI DuOS 2 could be a perfect solution.
The Company Behind AMI Duos 2: American Megatrends
You may recognize the name AMI, American Megatrends Incorporated because it has been producing hardware and software for the PC industry since 1985. It’s best known for BIOS firmware, and there’s a good chance you’ve seen the name pop up as your desktop runs through its startup routine. AMI is the company behind DuOS.
AMI DuOS 2 offers the same great android experience, with all the features that the popular mobile OS has to offer. Its an major update over the previous AMI Duos which was running an older version of Android, now updated to Android Lollipop.
As it provides native Android experience, the AMI Duos 2 runs fast, looks crisp, sharp and performs with no limitations. Native Android helps as it enables Ami Duos 2 to delivers a full Android environment, complete with mouse, keyboard, and audio support.
In fact, if you run it on a tablet, you’ll also be able to leverage the cameras, microphone, gyroscope, accelerometer and other features you might otherwise expect to have to forgo.
Features of AMI DuOs 2
- As usual, you can run Android on Windows while experiencing the full Android-like environment.
- Run apps like whats app, WeChat, Hike and even play exciting mobile games, experiencing new fluency thanks to PC’s large screen and high performance.
- It’s faster and doesn’t require many resources on your computer. Running it won’t affect your computer performance.
- Lightweight but has lots of features.
- x86/x64 bit Processor
- Minimum Intel Dual-Core CPU that supports Virtualization Technology (AMD-vt or Intel VT-x)
- 32/64-bit of Windows 7/8/8.1
- 1GB RAM Minimum/4GB Ram Recommended for good performance.
- Up to 20GB Free Disk Space ( After Installation of various apps Disk Space may increase )
- OpenGL ES 2.0 capable video card ( Graphics Card)
Installing and setting up AMI DuOs 2
Installing AMI DuOS is easy and straightforward. Among all the others, installing Duos is the easiest one, and you don’t have to configure anything during installation or after installing it.
We advise installing various prerequisites necessary to run Android Emulators.
Go through this article below; it will highlight all those run-times, drivers, and applications required for Android emulators.
Article: Prerequisites For Android Emulators
It is fast, sleek and straightforward. Anyone can use it and get seamless Android experience on windows. Installs quickly, run wells, and yes it delivers great Android experience even on a Windows tablet. Very much recommended for those with mid-high end computers.
According to us, it’s a great emulator, though its a paid application it’s worth paying for it and its just gets better with Android Lollipop in it.
|There are just a lot of features in it providing seamless Android experience||None except some apps orientation is in the portrait by default, and it makes harder to see things.|
|It is fast and simple.||This could be overcome with any orientation app.|
|Lots of games and apps are supported.|
|You get dedicated support for Ami Duos, as you pay for it.|
Download AMI Duos 2
To get the download links and latest version information Click Here!
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time.
Hola! Please help us By Showing your support!
Only with your help we can grow and keep things correct & updated.
You can help us by:
- Liking our Facebook Page
- Following Us Twitter
- Joining Our Facebook group
- Following on Google+ and
- Subscribing to our Youtube Channel.
Please help us with this, It won’t cost you a dime 😉 !