“A revolutionary Android Emulator that brings the functionality, depth, and fun of the Android experience to Windows.”
Something about The Company Behind AMI Duos: American Megatrends.
You might recognize the name AMI, or American Megatrends Incorporated because it has been producing hardware and software for the PC industry since 1985.
It’s best known for BIOS firmware, and there’s a good chance you’ve seen the name pop up as your desktop runs through its startup routine. AMI is the company behind AMI DuOS.
About AMI DuOS
AMI DuOS being a native android emulator offers great Android experience, with all the features that the modern mobile OS has to offer. It runs fast, looks crisp and sharp and performs with no limitations as because it is 100% native Android running on Windows hardware.
Native Android helps as it enables Ami Duos to delivers a full Android environment, complete with mouse, keyboard, and audio support. In fact, if you run it on a tablet, you’ll also be able to leverage the cameras, microphone, gyroscope, accelerometer and other features you might otherwise expect to have to forgo. Ami Duos runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean).
If you have ever wished you could try out Android apps on your Windows laptop or simply want access to your favorite messaging app while you work, AMI DuOS could be the perfect solution.
Features of AMI DuOs
- As usual, you can run Android on Windows while experiencing full android like environment.
- Run apps like whats app, WeChat, Hike and even play exciting mobile games, experiencing new fluency thanks to PC’s large screen and high performance.
- It’s faster and doesn’t require many resources on your computer. Running it won’t affect your computer performance.
- Very Lightweight, yet it has lots of many more features.
- x86/x64 bit Processor
- Minimum Intel Dual-Core CPU that supports Virtualization Technology (AMD-vt or Intel VT-x)
- 32/64-bit of Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- 1GB RAM Minimum/4GB Ram Recommended for good performance.
- Up to 20GB Free Disk Space ( After Installation of various apps Disk Space may increase )
- OpenGL ES 2.0 capable video card ( Graphics Card)
Installing and setting up AMI DuOs
Installing AMI DuOS is easy and straightforward. Among all the others, installing Duos is the easiest one, and you don’t have to configure anything during installation or after installing it.
We advise installing various prerequisites necessary to run Android Emulators.
Go through this article below; it will highlight all those run-times, drivers, and applications required for Android emulators.
Article: Prerequisites For Android Emulators
It is fast, sleek and straightforward. Anyone can use it and get seamless Android experience on windows. Installs quickly, run wells, and yes it delivers great Android experience even on a Windows tablet. Very much recommended for those with mid-high end computers.
According to us, it’s a great emulator, though its a paid application it’s worth paying for it.
|There are just a lot of features in it providing seamless Android experience.||None except some apps orientation is in the portrait by default, and it makes harder to see things.|
|It is fast and straightforward.|
|Lots of games and apps are supported.|
|You get dedicated support for Ami Duos, as you pay for it.|
Download AMI DuOs
To get the download links and latest version information Click Here.
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time.
Hola! Please help us By Showing your support!
Only with your help we can grow and keep things correct & updated.
You can help us by:
- Liking our Facebook Page
- Following Us Twitter
- Joining Our Facebook group
- Following on Google+ and
- Subscribing to our Youtube Channel.
Please help us with this. Thanks! 🙂