Andy OS is an Android emulator which breaks down the barrier between desktop and mobile computing, providing a complete Android experience.
It also provides users with unlimited storage capacity, PC and Mac compatibility, and the freedom to play the most popular mobile games on a desktop.
Now run Android on Windows. With a phone as a joystick, you will never have to sacrifice the multi-touch or gyro elements of gaming, and thanks to the seamless connection between desktop and mobile, you can receive a SnapChat phone picture on the street and see it on your desktop at home or even a whats app message.
Publisher: Andy OS Inc.
Features of Andy
- AndyOS also offers Full Android User Interface experience available for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- It can run the most android apps like whats app, WeChat, Hike and even play exciting mobile games, experiencing new fluency thanks to PC’s large screen and high performance.
- Full Google Play Store Integration; You will have access to millions of app on Playstore,
- App Sync to Mobile; You can sync information from Andy to Mobile,
- It lets you use your Phone as Controller for games and various supported apps.
- Android access to local File System.
- Multi-Touch support; if you’re running it on a touch-based device like a laptop.
- Sensors Integration; Now if you have sensors if your pc; you can use them as integrated hardware; such as Bluetooth.
- Camera and Microphone Integration support
- Desktop Push Notifications
- Developers Support; If you’re a developer, Andy is for you.
- Keyboard Mapper
- Xbox & Playstation controllers support.
- Ability to Set geographic position for various apps.
- and Many More.
- AMD or Intel Dual-Core CPU that supports Virtualization Technology (AMD-vt or Intel VT-x).
- Windows 7/8.x x86 or x64.
- 1GB RAM Minimum/4GB Ram Recommended.
- Up to 20GB Fee Disk Space ( After Installation of various apps this may increase ).
- OpenGL ES 2.0 capable video card.
Note: Make sure ‘Virtualization‘ is enabled in BIOS for better performance.
Installing and setting up Andy
Andy OS isn’t quite as simple to use as BlueStacks, in the sense that it requires a little bit more setup. That said, it’s still very easy. Andy OS runs through Virtual Box virtual machine, which comes bundled with the installer.
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the software, you simply run the application and go through the Android configuration options as you would on a first-run of a conventional mobile device.
We experienced the occasional glitch when running the application, although in general, it works pretty smoothly.
Andy OS is great for ‘power users’ because it can be customized in a number of ways. For starters, you can change the way it runs in the virtual machine, allocating more RAM for example, to make it run faster. But you can also root the Android operating system through Andy OS, allowing you more customization within the OS itself.
If you want to install custom ROMs or change to a different launcher, you can.
We advise installing various prerequisites required to run Android Emulators.
Go through this article below; it will highlight all those run-times, drivers, and applications that are required for Android emulators.
Article: Prerequisites For Android Emulators
Andy OS is pretty simple to set up, highly customizable, and gives you a complete Android experience.
If you just want to play popular casual games or run simple apps, BlueStacks is a more hassle-free solution. But if you want to properly emulate Android on Windows, call on Andy OS.
We think that Andy is versatile yet challenging. It offers a full Android interface and more control over the emulator, yet you do need a real computer with decent hardware to run it smoothly. There also that you might have to configure many things from your side to get the best configuration. If you can do this, you can find Andy Emulator useful.
|Offers the Complete Android interface||Doesn’t pre-load with Android KitKat.|
|Supports push notifications||At times you can face glitches.|
|Heavily Customizable||Running Andy smoothly, a powerful PC with a good graphics card is needed.|
|App syncs with your mobile device|
|Lets you use your phone as a remote control|
Download Andy Android Emulator
To get the download links and latest version information Click Here!
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time.
Hola! Please help us By Showing your support!
Only with your help we can grow and keep things correct & updated.
You can help us by: