Nox App Player is an Android emulator produced by Duodian Network Science and Technology Co.
Features of Nox APP Player
- Developed on Android 4.4.2 and 5.1.1 kernel, so you get both Android KitKat and Lollipop.
- Google Play Store comes integrated.
- It’s Compatible with all series AMD computers.
- It’s Compatible to run on Windows 10 and also support most previous version of Windows.
- Its Supports input and output devices like gamepads and controller.
- Multiplayer mode that can be activated easily
- Ability to Customize the CPU and RAM occupation and Resolution.
Basic System Requirments for You to be able to Run Nox App Player
- AMD or Intel Dual-Core CPU that supports Virtualization Technology (AMD-vt for AMD CPU’s or Intel VT-x for Intel CPU’s)
- Windows (All Versions)
- 1GB RAM Minimum and 4GB Ram Recommended
- Up to 1GB Free Disk Space ( After Installation of various apps this may increase )
- OpenGL ES 2.0 Capable Video Card (Graphics Card)
Installing Nox App Player is simple.
You don’t have to configure much, and you can select where the keep the data of the nox emulator which is basically in C:/ drive. We insist on leaving it be.
We advise installing various prerequisites required to run Android Emulators.
Go through this article below; it will highlight all those run-times, drivers, and applications needed for Android emulators.
Article: Prerequisites For Android Emulators
We think that Nox App Player is a rising star. Its pack’s great features and lots of applications are compatible. More are more features are being added to it. Though is still new around, however, it is stable. You don’t need to configure much and could use it very efficiently.
|Powerful with Many Customization Features||None|
Download Nox App Player
To get the download links and latest version information Click Here.
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time.
Hola! Please help us By Showing your support!
Only with your help we can grow and keep things correct & updated.
You can help us by:
- Liking our Facebook Page
- Following Us Twitter
- Joining Our Facebook group
- Following on Google+ and
- Subscribing to our Youtube Channel.
Please help us with this, Thanks! 🙂
Troubleshooting & Guides
To be updated.
Thanks for visiting Android Emulator. You’re here at Nox App Player Page.
Hope you found it useful!