Android Studio provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device.
It’ provides World-class code editing, debugging, performance tooling, a flexible build system, and an instant build/deploy system all allow you to focus on building unique and high-quality apps.
On top of IntelliJ’s powerful code editor and developer tools, Android Studio offers, even more, features that enhance your productivity when building Android apps, such as:
- A flexible Gradle-based build system
- A fast and feature-rich emulator
- A unified environment where you can develop for all Android devices
- Instant Run to push changes to your running app without building a new APK
- Code templates and GitHub integration to help you build common app features and import sample code
- Extensive testing tools and frameworks
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems
- C++ and NDK support
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine
This is a simple tutorial on how to download android studio.
- Visit the Android Studio Download Page
- Click on Download Android Studio
- Terms and Condition window pops up, Check the tick box on – I have read and agree with the above terms and conditions
- Then Click on Download Android Studio For Windows
- The Download will start
Once you have downloaded the installer file which could be about 1.5-2GB in size, now you can move on to the installation.
Before Installation Check on the requirements for Android Studio.
If you already fulfill the required criteria, move on the installation.
Check this tutorial on How To Install Android Studio.
#We advise you to use Internet Download Manager for downloading Android Studio. Reason being that, the file size is quite big, for those having slow or normal internet download speed you should consider using IDM for downloading files. However, even if you have a high-speed internet Internet Download Manager has its own benefits and comes with resume support.