Bluestacks App Player v18.104.22.16824 Released
Bluestacks App Player v22.214.171.12424 is released, this article provides this version changelog and necessary information related to it. If you have any queries, questions or doubts; you may ask us in the comments section of this article.
This new version of Bluestacks App Player is now available for download. There are few fixes of bugs in this version and is numbered as v126.96.36.19924.
It was released on 22/07/2016.
This latest update rids many cumbersome tutorials to hack BlueStacks to play Pokémon GO. Now you can simply install and play!
See the summary of fixes and new features below:
- Fix for Authentication error after Google login
- Fix related to Affiliate tracking
Pokemon App related changes
- Added location icon in Toolbar which launches Fake GPS App
- WSAD keys assigned to move the avatar
- Shift Key + WSAD keys to move the avatar faster
- Key mapping guidance visible to users on app launch
- Shake/vibrates screen whenever new Pokemon appears
- Fix for In-App Purchase crashes in Pokemon app
- Fix for google login issue from within Pokemon app, previously it was getting stuck in login loop
- Added Chat icon in toolbar
* After the recent update of Clash of Clans, it stopped working for some users. This new version fixes those issues
Download it Here: Link
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
We have checked and installed this new version on our own desktops and laptops, this build is running well and without any problems.
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Bluestacks from the download page.
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.
Let us know your thoughts or queries in the comments section.