Bluestacks App Player v18.104.22.16837 Released
BLuestacks App Player v22.214.171.12437 is released, this article provides this version changelog and necessary information related to it. If you have any queries, questions or doubts; you may ask us in the comments section of this article.
There’s a new version of Bluestacks App Player which is available for download. There are few fixes of bugs in this version and is numbered as v126.96.36.19937.
It was released on 30/06/2016.
This version is directed more towards Pokemon Go Players.
Here are the details:
- Mouse freezing inside BlueStacks has been fixed
- New, faster Installer for BlueStacks
- Removed a file that was being marked as trojan ware by Malwarebytes, so users who were being alerted of this should download as normal now
- For AMD machines, fix for apps like Clash of Clans and Clash Royale
- Summoners’ War and Kritika are now working fine as well
- Popcorn time and Showbox are now downloading as normal
- Fix for an issue where background noise was heard for first few minutes when opening App Player
- In case the user has upgraded versions, the background image while playing Clash Royale is now visible
- BTV is now detecting the user’s dedicated GPU on machines with dual graphics
- The “Receive Notifications” pop-up has been taken down temporarily for some internal UX updates
Download it Here: Link
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
We have checked and installed this new version on our own desktops and laptops, this build is running well and without any problems.
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Bluestacks from the download page.
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.
Let us know your thoughts or queries in the comments section.