For today; we bring you the news that Microvirt; the company behind MEmu App Player has recently released a new version of its emulator.
The version for this build is v5.0.0.
You can find the changelog or release notes for this version; below in this post.
As the download links are available you can also download and install it, or you can also upgrade from an older version.
Obviously, the download links are available on our website.
MD5 is used to verify the integrity of the file.
This version was published on January 24, 2018.
About Microvirt: The Company behind MEmu Player
Microvirt started up in 2014. It began as a virtualization technology company to launching the MEmu App Player in 2015. It has always tried to deliver an exceptional experience of playing mobile game. Their vision is to be an ultimate platform, to play, connect, create and more.
MEmu App Player is a powerful Android emulator and aims to provide the best experience to play android games and apps on PC. Because of the leading performance and unique multiple-Android-kernels support, MEmu has more than 15 million users in over 200 countries and 20 languages, and it’s still growing rapidly.
Before you proceed you might like to Know more about Memu App Player.
MEMU 3.7.0 is probably the last release with Android 4.4 Kitkat as default OVA. If you want Android 5.1 Lollipop as default, please download MEMU 3.6.7 at this moment. New feature walk-through in MEMU 3.6.7 and 3.7.0
Changelog For Memu App Player v3.7.0:
- Android 5.1.1 as default Kernel
- Add support to mobile games require ES3.0 (Direct X)
- Add support to synchronize operation for multiple VMs
- Add support to window layout for multiple VMs
- Add warning sign for non-VT machine
- Remove the dependency on Windows UAC
- Reduce the package size of installer
- Improve the performance and stability of MEmu kernel
- Improve the efficiency of Multi-MEmu, like create, clone, etc
- Improve the shortcut setting, like Return, Home, Recent, etc
- Improve the compatibility with some popular games
- Improve the user experience of side tool bar
- Fix some other tiny bugs
Some Notes to the users:
- It might take a little bit longer for the first time boot-up.
- It might take a while if overwrite multiple existed Android 5.1 VMs.
- It requires download additional Android kernel if need Android 4.4.
- Import/Export supports backward compatibility, NOT forward.
Installation Guide For this version:
Simply run the exe executable file for fresh installation.
Guide for updating Memu Player from a previous version:
To be updated.
We have checked and installed this new version on our desktops and laptops; this build is running well and without any problem.
Other than it, this version is smooth and runs well even on a dual core machine with 4GB Ram and an old graphics card.
Plus there are three new improvements or you can say features that have been introduced came as quite handy.
Download Memu App Player:
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
- How to Install MEmu App Player
- System Requirements for Memu App Player
- Prerequisites for Android Emulators: These are the necessary software’s and runtimes that are required to run most Android emulators.
- How to uninstall Memu App Player
- Memu App Player ALL Tutorials & Guides
Note: You can also download any previous versions of MEmu from the download page.
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.
Let us know your thoughts or experiences with this version of Memu App Player in the comments section.