A new version of the Nox App Player was released and made available. This build is referred to v220.127.116.11, and it is for the Windows operating system.
Release Date: unknown.
Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bringing the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability, and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
Keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration are basic functions of Nox App Player. What makes using Nox App Player special is that you can connect a gamepad and controller in a game. When it comes to ARPG (Action Role Play Game), the keyboard mapping function comes even handier since it makes it possible to use the traditional WASD key to control your character in the game, and you can set other keys to release skills or take shots. This is a very practical function since mobile games are developing towards great complexity.
Another noteworthy aspect is the multiplayer mode – an innovative feature which makes it possible for users to run several Nox App Player windows at the same time. Each window can run a different app/game. So instead of pushing other apps to the background, the users can switch between them with ease on the same computer screen. This is like having several phones for real-time multi-tasking.
Learn more about -> Nox App Player.
Before Installing Have a look at Requirements for Nox App Player.
Download links for this version are available on our site and can be accessed from the link at the bottom of this post.
You can see the changelog below.
What’s different in Nox App Player 3.3?
- Add batch operation option in multi-instance management panel
- Fixed mouse scroll intrigue click action problem. If this ever happens again, click Ctrl to fix it.
- Add Google Contact
- WASD key mapping in keyboard control is now customizable
- Add support to DirectX rendering
- Set Nox App Player’s MAC address to be in concordance with the hosting PC
- Fixed access failure to internet and made it possible to connect to internet in virtual machine
- Add Vietnam network operator information
- Fixed startup error caused by double installing of VM
- Solved My Documents access error under some systems
- Optimized the startup time
- Fixed adb connection loss due to ROM restart
- Fixed numerical keys and Tab key mapping issue
- Improved Macro Recording feature
- Add support to synchronize Nox App Player date and time with hosting PC’s timezone
- Add Russian in system language settings
- Change the default Android space to 64 GB
- Able to run in Virtual Machines (with DirectX mode on and VMware version over 6.0)
- Optimized UI for 4k computer monitors
- Direct update from 3.1 to 3.3 not available now
- Some antivirus may falsely block Nox App Player installation. If this happens, please let us know.
- It is highly recommended that you backup all your data before uninstall current Nox.
We recently installed it our pc’s and our review of it is that these bugs fixes are really welcomed. Now Nox App Player is more stable and it seems that it is faster than before.
We also tested in a low specs pc with dual core cpu and 2Gb Ram with an old graphics card which was Nvidia GT 210 ( a cheap GPU) but Nox was running pretty well in this specs too. At least better than Bluestack’s Newer version.
If you come across any problem with this version make sure to report it to us on our forum or in the comments below. We will help you to sort it out or if there’s any bug we will report it to Nox App Player Support for a possible fix.
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Nox APp Player from the dedicated download page.
Let us know your thoughts or queries in the comments section.
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.