Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bringing the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability, and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
You can Learn more about Nox App Player here.
A new version of Nox App Player was made available. This build is numbered as Nox App Player v184.108.40.206.
This version is for Windows Users.
Release Date was
What’s different in Nox App Player v220.127.116.11?
Changelog or Release note:
- Renamed Nox App Player as NoxPlayer
- Optimized controller compatibility and settings. We now support XBOX Controllers.
- Fixed display issue with games such as Lineage II
- Add Favourites feature in Virtual Location
- Fixed some installation and startup errors
- Add input preview function which allows you to view the typing process
- Allow Hide/Unhide performance optimization notice
- Fixed Boss key malfunction
We recently installed it our PC’s and our review of it is that the current version of Nox App Player is quite good featuring major improvements and quite some bug fixes.
Before installation, please check notes above. Make sure you have installed all the prerequisites needed.
If you come across any problem with this version make sure to report it to us on our forum or in the comments below. We will help you to sort it out, or if there’s any bug, we will report it to Nox App Player Support for a possible fix.
Download Nox App Player
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
- How to Install Nox App Player
- System Requirements For Nox App Player
- Prerequisites for Android Emulators: These are the necessary software’s and runtimes that are required to run most Android emulators.
- How to Uninstall Nox App Player
- How to Configure Nox App Player Settings
- Nox App Player All Tutorials and Guides
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Nox APp Player from the dedicated download page.
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.
Let us know your thoughts or experiences with this version of Nox App Player in the comments section.