Nox has recently released a new version of it emulator. The build is numbered as v184.108.40.206 as marks the version to enter 5.
It seems that a whole lot of things have changes in this new version. Read the change log for this version below in this post.
The Release Date for this build was July 25, 2017.
This version is for Windows Users.
Nox App Player is one of the leading Android Emulators right now. We like it due to its customization features and frequent updates.
Learn more about -> Nox App Player.
Before Installing Have a look on Requirements for Nox App Player.
Download links for this version are available on our site and can be accessed from the link at the bottom of this post.
You can see the change log below.
What’s different in Nox App Player v220.127.116.11?
- Re-designed the user interface of NoxPlayer to comply with flat design principles and give the users a whole new experience.
- Added Theme center. We are the only Android emulator that supports this feature. You could change between different themes to give your Nox a new touch.
- Dramatically improved the engine to boost NoxPlayer’s performance
- Added Rotate button to change Nox screen display from vertical to horizontal or back with just one click.
- Changed the interface of Keyboard control settings and File share between PC and NoxPlayer
We took our own time to review this version to test out most of the features.
We recently installed it our PC’s and our review of it is that the current version of Nox App Player is quite good featuring major improvements and quite some bug fixes.
Before installation, please check notes above. Make sure you have installed all the prerequisites needed.
Download Nox App Player!
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time.
Please help us By Showing your support! With your help, we can keep things accurate and updated.
You can help us by:
Thanks for reading this article. We recommend on using the latest version of nox app player for added benefits, bug fixes, and patches.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS, ASK US IN COMMENTS BELOW!