Greetings Everyone! Welcome to the last week of September.
Nox has recently released a new version of its emulator.
The version for this build is v126.96.36.199.
Read the changelog for this version below in this post.
The Release Date for this build was September 28, 2017.
This version is for Windows Users.
Nox App Player is one of the leading Android Emulators right now. We like it due to its customization features and frequent updates.
Learn more about -> Nox App Player.
Before Installing Have a look on Requirements for Nox App Player.
Download links for this version are available on our site and can be accessed from the link at the bottom of this post.
You can see the changelog below.
What’s different in Nox App Player v188.8.131.52?
- Introduced brand new Video Recorder feature
- Support re-arrange recorded Macros through mouse dragging
- Added new Internet bridge connection feature. You could connect with friends in Local Area Network (LAN) games such as in Soul Knight (not available for Windows 10)
- Added Windows balloon tips notification option in System Settings to conveniently turn it on/off
- Optimized keyboard input language display
- Support setting Tab key as Keyboard Control option
- Optimized in-game walking by right-mouse-button to ensure smoother gaming experience
- Fixed input issue caused by setting special keys as keyboard control function keys
- Improved overall performance and game compatibility
- 10. Fixed random app keep crashing issue
We took our own time to review this version to test out most of the features.
We recently installed it our PC’s and our review of it is that the current version of Nox App Player is quite good featuring major improvements and quite some bug fixes.
Before installation, please check notes above. Make sure you have installed all the prerequisites needed.
If you come across any problem with this version make sure to report it to us on our forum or in the comments below. We will help you to sort it out, or if there’s any bug, we will report it to Nox App Player Support for a possible fix.
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time.
Please help us By Showing your support! With your help, we can keep things accurate and updated.
You can help us by:
Thanks for reading this article. We recommend on using the latest version of nox app player for added benefits, bug fixes, and patches.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS, ASK US IN COMMENTS BELOW!