Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bringing the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability, and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
You can Learn more about Nox App Player here.
Nox App Player has recently released a new version of its emulator.
The version for this build is v188.8.131.52.
You can find the changelog or release notes for this version; below in this post.
The Release Date for this build was April 27, 2018.
This version is for Windows Users.
Download links for this version are available on our site and can be accessed from the link at the bottom of this post.
You can see the changelog below.
Changes in Nox App Player v184.108.40.206:
Release Notes or Changelog for this version.
- Right-click to move function in all games.
- In Advanced settings added restore window size function.
- In Multiplayer you can choose to synchronize the particular instances.
- Fixed keyboard stopped working issue when connecting to VPN.
- Fixed known issues and optimized performance.
We took our own time to review this version to test out most of the features.
We recently installed it our PC’s and our review of it is that the current version of Nox App Player is quite good featuring major improvements and quite some bug fixes.
Before installation, please check notes above. Make sure you have installed all the prerequisites needed.
If you come across any problem with this version make sure to report it to us on our forum or in the comments below. We will help you to sort it out, or if there’s any bug, we will report it to Nox App Player Support for a possible fix.
Download Nox App Player
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within a few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
- How to Install Nox App Player
- System Requirements For Nox App Player
- Prerequisites for Android Emulators: These are the necessary software’s and runtimes that are required to run most Android emulators.
- How to Uninstall Nox App Player
- How to Configure Nox App Player Settings
- Nox App Player All Tutorials and Guides
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Nox APP Player from the dedicated download page.
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.
Let us know your thoughts or experiences with this version of Nox App Player in the comments section.