BlueStacks Inc updated their famous BlueStacks Android Emulator to Android Nougat.
BlueStacks + N has a few new features in the UI now. As soon as your BlueStacks + N opens up, it will ask you to customise your avatar for the Pika World. This Pika World is basically the same BlueStacks Friends feature that you saw in the BlueStacks 3. Pika World will show you a map with the avatars of BlueStacks users who are nearby You can now set a wallpaper of your choice in the emulator. This feature is for premium BlueStacks users. However, the background in the My Apps screen is now Android Nougat themed which looks incredible. The App Center has 4 categories including Top Charts, Collections, Preregistration and Space Voyage. Under the Preregistration tab, you can find the upcoming Android games and register for them to earn extra rewards upon their release. Space Voyage is a mini-game that you are playing with your Pika fellows.
It requires a very high-end computer to run on. If your computer doesn’t meet the requirements of BlueStacks N Version, it will fail to run.
Let’s have a look at the BlueStacks N requirements an then install it on a computer.
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Intel/AMD Processor with virtualization extensions (VT/SVM) enabled in the BIOS.
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- HDD: 4GB Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
BlueStacks N Beta will work on systems that fulfill the minimum systems requirements. However, for a superior gameplay experience, Recommended System Requirements are mentioned below.
Recommended system requirements
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-680 (PassMark 3500) or higher processor with virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS
- Graphics: Intel HD 5200 (PassMark 750) or higher
- Memory: 6GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or fusion)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content
Tutorials and Other Useful stuff
- How to Install Bluestacks 3N
- How to UnInstall Bluestacks 3N
- How to Configure Bluestakcs 3N
- Minimum Requirements For Bluestacks 3N