Import Backup Files in Nox Player
Nox App Player Android emulator is one of the most active in development emulator, it recives frequent updates and many times we have to upgrade to a newer version for better stability.
Hence its necessary to backup and restore data from previous versions of the emulator. Hence Nox App Player provides a Backup and Restore feature which is very handy.
In this guide, we will tell you how to backup and import file in Nox Player.
Learn more about Nox App Player.
NoxPlayer the 126.96.36.199 version of the NoxPlayer, the backup file format will change. The suffix of the backup files before the 188.8.131.52 version of the NoxPlayer is “vmdk” from the 184.108.40.206 version(including 220.127.116.11), it will change to “npbk”.
In other words, the backup files before the 18.104.22.168 version can be imported into the 22.214.171.124 version, but conversely, it can not import the backup file of the 126.96.36.199 version,
but conversely, it can not import the backup file of the 188.8.131.52 version to the old version due to the format.
In order to import the backup file from the 184.108.40.206 version to older version than 220.127.116.11, please follow the instruction below:
- Backup button, the same as the previous version, click on the backup/import, this has not changed.
- The format of the backup file will be different，now it is npbk.
- Due to the backup-file format change, this time we need to decompress it to see the backup files.
4. After unzipping the file, there is a file with the suffix “vmdk”,
this is the file backed up from the old versions,unzip the file to the desktop.
5. This step remains the same as before, just click on import
Thanks for visiting Android Emulator, hope you found this useful.