Andy Android Emulator Requirements
This article provides information about Andy Android Emulator Requirements. Go through all the requirements and makes sure you meet the necessary criteria’s. If you have any queries, questions or doubts; you may ask us in the comments section of this article.
For every software, there are many various kinds of software and hardware requirements. So are for Andy Android Emulator. Here’s a general list of those requirements that are needed to run Andy Emulator.
Software Requirements for Andy
- Net Framework
- Direct X
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package’s (2008,2010,2013)
- 32bit/64bit Operating System
Hardware Requirements for Andy
- Dual-core AMD or Intel CPU
- 2Gb of RAM; Andy uses less than 1Gb while running apps
- At least 10Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+
- Quad-core AMD or Intel CPU with AMDv/VT-x
- 4GB of RAM
- 50GB of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 4
- Windows 8.1+ 64-bit / Latest Ubuntu 64-bit / OSX 10.9+
Note: If you have an SSD in place of a normal hard disk, you will far better user experience with Android Emulators.
To install Andy Emulator, your computer needs to meet the following requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP (32 bit) SP3/Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)/Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)/Windows 10
Note: Andy Emulator Works well in all the versions of windows, but we generally advise users to use a 64-bit version of Windows.Make sure you install all the necessary prerequisites before installing the emulator.
- AMD & Intel CPU Dual Core or Above(Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred but not a must). Find out how many cores your Processor has following this link.Recommend CPU for Intel is i3 above.
- At least 1.5 GB RAM – Though we advise and insights users to have more RAM, as it helps to run the emulator smoothly.Note: You can run Andy Emulator even with 1 GB ram. However, we recommend having more than 4GB ram.
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support. You could download and run this tool to find your OpenGL version.GPU stands for Graphics Processing Unit or Otherwise commonly termed as Graphics Card/Video Card. You need a Graphics Card/GPU to run applications that demand heavy graphics.We recommend users to use a good graphics card as it will necessarily boost the performance of android emulators.
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving Android apps/games and their data you may download and install) and 300 MB of the system disk.More hard disk space will be needed after you install apps in it.
Please note that Andy Emulator is fully compatible with major Antivirus’s such as Avast and BitDefender if you have VT enabled in your BIOS.
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by: