Want to play a game about WWII? Play Word War Heroes on PC With Memu Player!
You can do so with Memu App Player, which is an android emulator.
World War Heroes is a First-person shooting(FPS) game that simulates World War II with real war scenes. MEmu App Player fully support World War Heroes on PC with superb experience, with specialized key-mapping customization for shooting games.
WWII has a various number of game modes with different features:
Team Deathmatch – Team Battle
Two teams fight for domination. The team with the highest score at the end of the round wins.
Death Match – All vs All
Free fight for all. You fight for yourself. The player with the highest score wins the round.
Bomb Mode – Capture and destruction
One team should bring and plant the indicated point, the other team must prevent it!
Two teams fight each other with no respawns. The team which has at least one member alive wins.
Team Deathmatch on Tanks
Two teams use vehicles to fight for domination. The team with the highest score at the end of the round wins.
Hardcore x2 damages of all Weapons
Mode increases the damage and makes the game more realistic.
Create a game with your own rules! Tell your friends number in the statistics window when you create a room and play together!
- The game can now be downloaded worldwide officially from Google Play and iTunes. Alternatively, if you would like to side-load the APK onto your laptop or PC you can install it from third-party sites. Here’s the link to download.
- We recommend playing World War Heroes on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded already, please install it here.
- In MEmu Player, install the APK you downloaded using APK icon along the right side.
- Once installed you will see it on your home screen list of apps. Simply open it and the first launch will begin to download game resources. Once complete you will able to play World War Heroes on your computer!
- That’s it, enjoy your game now.
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
- First download Memu App Player here.
- After downloading Memu Player, install it by following this installation guide on How to install Memu Player, if you don’t know about it.
- Post Installation Memu Player, open Memu Player and login to Google Account, update things and search for the game or app you wish to install from Google Play Store.
- All done.
Thanks for visiting Android Emulators. Hope you found this information useful.
If you have any queries on this article, any question about something or a problem you faced, you might approach us for help by writing in the comments section.
You can always find latest video content such as video tutorials, guides, and tricks on our YouTube Channel.