How to upgrade Memu App Player and remain/retain user data?#
About Microvirt: The Company behind MEmu Player
Microvirt started up in 2014. It began as a virtualization technology company to launching the MEmu App Player in 2015. It has always tried to deliver an exceptional experience of playing mobile game. Their vision is to be an ultimate platform, to play, connect, create and more.
MEmu App Player is a powerful Android emulator and aims to provide the best experience to play android games and apps on PC. Because of the leading performance and unique multiple-Android-kernels support, MEmu has more than 15 million users in over 200 countries and 20 languages, and it’s still growing rapidly.
Before you proceed you might like to Know more about Memu App Player.
There are two ways to upgrade MEmu in general:
1. Manual upgrade – You download offline or online install file and run it. The installer will uninstall the previous version and then install the new one. That means all user data including apps and games will be refreshed. So if want to remain user data, you need to backup ahead. Please read another blog Restore User Data.
2. Auto upgrade – We activate the upgrade notification from server side and MEmu will bring up a popup upgrade window when it starts. If you say YES, the auto upgrade process will remain your user data. If you say LATER, the popup window will bring up a few days later. Before it brings up, you can actively initiate the auto upgrade process by clicking the Check Update button. Also, it will remain user data.
Note: For the sake of reducing risk from the upgrade, the new install file will be published on the user group and website ahead of the overall auto upgrade. After a few days pilot run, all users will be notified to upgrade successively.
Download it Here: Link
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
- How to Install MEmu App Player
- System Requirements for Memu App Player
- Prerequisites for Android Emulators: These are the necessary software’s and runtimes that are required to run most Android emulators.
- How to uninstall Memu App Player
- Memu App Player ALL Tutorials & Guides
Note: You can also download any previous versions of MEmu from the download page.
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.
Let us know your thoughts or queries in the comments section.