RemixOS Player v1.0.104 Released
Recently Remix Os Player v1.0.104 was released, this article provides this version change log and necessary information related to it. If you have any queries, questions or doubts; you may ask us in the comments section of this article.
This new version of Remix OS Player is now available for download. There are few fixes of bugs in this version and is numbered as v1.0.104.
It was released on September 27, 2016.
See the summary of fixes and new features below:
Changelog of Remix OS Player v1.0.104:
- Added options in Advanced Settings during installation to choose all CPU cores
- Added more display resolution options
- Fixed some cases of HAXM installation failure
- Fixed some System UI crashes
- Updated preinstalled MX Player to latest version (v1.8.8)
- Added SuperUser
How to save data and apps on Remix OS Player
Download Remix Os Player: Link
This link will take you to our Download Page for Remix OS Player. There you can download the latest version or even the older versions.
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
- How to Install Remix Os Player
- Prerequisites for Android Emulators – ( These are the necessary software’s that are required to run android emulators)
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Bluestacks from the download page.
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.
Let us know your thoughts or experiences with this version of Remix OS Player in the comments section.