Many users have previously reported that sometime on rare occasions while using Nox App Player they aren’t able to access the internet within the emulator. Most of the times the cause problem of the problem is something to do with the users system. Hence we have come up with an article to troubleshoot no internet in Nox App Player. Basically, by following this you will be able to fix the Nox App Player Internet not working problem.
Before continuing further ensure the following.
- You’re using the latest version of Nox App Player
- Your internet connection is working.
- You can browse any website in any Web Browser like Chrome, Brave, Firefox, Opera, etc.
- You’re not behind a proxy – Find out what is proxy?
- You’re not running a VPN that might possibly block connection request within Nox App Player
- Flush your DNS via command prompt – Check how to do this here.
Once you have ensured the above proceed further and Open Nox App Player
If all apps fail to connect to the Internet in Nox, please try the following steps:
- Try turning off WiFi in Nox and use Android data
- Restart Nox, if it still does not work, restart your computer
- Create a new instance and see if it can connect to the internet. If not, are you using a proxy server?
See how to set up proxy server in Nox
If certain app has no network or the map is blank, please try cleaning local socket settings:
- 1) Click “Start” and type “cmd” in the search bar
- 2) Right-click cmd.exe and choose “run as admin”
- 3) Input “netsh winsock reset” and press Enter
- 4) Restart the computer
Sometimes, a complete reinstall would help as well.
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
- How to Install Nox App Player: This tutorial will guide you on how to install Nox App Player on your computer.
- System Requirements For Nox App Player
- Prerequisites for Android Emulators: These are the necessary software and runtimes that are required to run most Android emulators
- How To Clear App Cache In Nox App Player
- How to Uninstall Nox App Player
- How to Configure Nox App Player Settings
- How to Root Nox App Player
- Nox App Player All Tutorials and Guides
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.