Nox App Player Requirements
This article provides information about Nox App Player System Requirements. This includes both hardware and software requirements. Go through all the requirements and makes sure you meet the necessary criteria’s. If you have any queries, questions or doubts; you may ask us in the comments section of this article.
To run any software, there are various kind of software & hardware requirements. And So are for Nox App player!
Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bringing the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability, and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
Keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration are basic functions of Nox App Player. What makes using Nox App Player special is that you can connect a gamepad and controller in a game. When it comes to ARPG (Action Role Play Game), the keyboard mapping function comes even handier since it makes it possible to use the traditional WASD key to control your character in the game, and you can set other keys to release skills or take shots. This is a very practical function since mobile games are developing towards great complexity.
Another noteworthy aspect is the multiplayer mode – an innovative feature which makes it possible for users to run several Nox App Player windows at the same time. Each window can run a different app/game. So instead of pushing other apps to the background, a user can switch between them with ease on the same computer screen. This is like having several phones for real-time multi-tasking.
Here’s a general list of those requirements that are needed to run Nox App Player.
At a Glance,
Software Requirements For Nox App Player
- Net Framework
- Direct X
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package’s (2008,2010,2013)
- Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+
Hardware Requirements For Nox App Player
- Dual Core AMD or Intel CPU
- 2Gb of RAM; Andy uses less than 1Gb while running apps
- At least 1.5Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Quad-core AMD or Intel CPU with AMD-v/VT-x
- 4Gb of RAM
- 2Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 4
To install Nox App Player, your computer needs to meet the following requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP (32 bit) SP3/Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)/Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)/Windows 10Note: Nox App Player Works well in all the versions of windows, but we generally advise users to use a 64-bit version of Windows.
- AMD Dual-Core Processor or Dual Core and above Intel CPU(Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred but not a must). Recommend CPU for Intel is i3 above.
- At least 1.5 GB RAM – Though we advise and insights users to have more RAM, as it helps to run the emulator smoothly.Note: You can run Nox even with 1 GB ram. However, we recommend having more than 4 GB ram.
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support. You could download and run this tool to find your OpenGL version.GPU stands for Graphics Processing Unit or Otherwise commonly termed as Graphics Card/Video Card. You need a Graphics Card/GPU to run applications that demand heavy graphics.We recommend users to use a good graphics card as it will necessarily boost the performance of android emulators.
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving Android apps/games and their data you may download and install) and 300 MB of the system disk.More hard disk space will be needed after you install apps in it.
Nox App Player is usually installed under C: by default, but you could choose to install it on another drive during installation.
Please note that Nox App Player is now fully compatible with major Antivirus’s such as Avast and BitDefender if you have VT enabled in your BIOS. To install and use both of them on the same PC, please make sure to disable VT first if any error occurs.
Note: Nox App Player cannot run in Virtual Machines.
Download Nox App Player
To get the download links and latest version information Click Here.
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
Other tutorials you might be interested in:
-> How to Install Nox App Player
-> How to Root Nox App Player
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
- How to Install Nox App Player
- System Requirements For Nox App Player
- Prerequisites for Android Emulators: These are the necessary software’s and runtimes that are required to run most Android emulators.
- How to Uninstall Nox App Player
- How to Configure Nox App Player Settings
- Nox App Player All Tutorials and Guides
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Nox APp Player from the dedicated download page.
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.
Let us know your thoughts or queries in the comments section.