This article provides information about AMI DuOS Requirements. Go through all the requirements and makes sure you meet the necessary criteria.
If you have any queries, questions or doubts; you may ask us in the comments section of this article.
For every software, there are various kinds of software and hardware requirements. So are for KoPlayer Android Emulator. Here’s a general list of those requirements that are needed to run AMI DuOS.
The hardware requirements for running the emulator vary depending on your current configuration. We have listed the minimum and recommend hardware requirements below. For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended requirements. We cannot guarantee the performance of system specifications below the minimum requirements but you’re always welcome to experiment.
For running playable games with proper performance
For being able to run any games or applications at all
|CPU|| Intel 4-core with HT or 6-cores and up (Haswell and above)|
AMD 6-core with SMT or 8-cores and up (Ryzen only)
| A modern 64-bit capable processor |
32-bit processors are not supported
|GPU||Vulkan compatible AMD or NVIDIA graphics card||OpenGL 4.3 compatible or greater|
|RAM||8GB of memory or greater||4GB of memory at minimum|
|Operating System||64-bit Windows 7/8/10 or Linux / BSD||64-bit Windows 7/8/10 or Linux / BSD|
|Disk Space||20 GB||10 GB|
Software Requirements for AMI DuOS
The software requirements for running the emulator must be met in order for the software to function at all.
- Net Framework
- Direct X
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package’s (2008,2010,2013)
- 32bit/64bit Operating System
To install KoPlayer, your computer needs to meet the following requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP (32 bit) SP3/Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)/Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)/Windows 10
Note: AMI DuOS Works well in all the versions of windows, but we generally advise users to use a 64-bit version of Windows. Make sure you install all the necessary prerequisites before installing the emulator.
- AMD & Intel CPU Dual Core or Above(Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred but not a must). Find out how many cores your Processor has following this link. Recommend CPU for Intel is i3 above.
- At least 1.5 GB RAM – Though we advise and insights users to have more RAM, as it helps to run the emulator smoothly.Note: You can run AMI DuOS even with 1 GB ram. However, but we recommend having more than 4GB ram.
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support. You could download and run this tool to find your OpenGL version.GPU stands for Graphics Processing Unit or Otherwise commonly termed as Graphics Card/Video Card. You need a Graphics Card/GPU to run applications that demand heavy graphics. We recommend users to use a good graphics card as it will necessarily boost the performance of android emulators.
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving Android apps/games and their data you may download and install) and 300 MB of the system disk.
More hard disk space will be needed after you install apps in it.
Please note that AMI DuOS is fully compatible with major Antivirus’s such as Avast and BitDefender if you have VT enabled in your BIOS.
|For any help related to this Emulator, you can also ask us on our: |
Facebook Page / Twitter / FB Group/ Google+/ Youtube Channel.
We usually reply within a few minutes or to some hour’s time.
Hello! Please help us By Showing your support!
Only with your help we can grow and keep things correct & updated.
You can do so by:
– Liking our Facebook Page.
– Subscribing to our Youtube Channel
– Following Us Twitter.
– Joining Our Facebook group.
– Following on Google+.
Please help us with this, thank you! 🙂
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
How to Install AMI DuOS Android Emulator
How to Root AMI DuOS Android Emulator
Let us know your thoughts or queries in the comments section.
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.