Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bringing the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability, and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
Keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration are basic functions of Nox App Player. What makes using Nox App Player special is that you can connect a gamepad and controller in a game. When it comes to ARPG (Action Role Play Game), the keyboard mapping function comes even handier since it makes it possible to use the traditional WASD key to control your character in the game, and you can set other keys to release skills or take shots. This is a very practical function since mobile games are developing towards great complexity.
Another noteworthy aspect is the multiplayer mode – an innovative feature which makes it possible for users to run several Nox App Player windows at the same time. Each window can run a different app/game. So instead of pushing other apps to the background, the users can switch between them with ease on the same computer screen. This is like having several phones for real-time multi-tasking.
A new version of Nox App Player was made available. This build is numbered as Nox App Player v184.108.40.206.
This version is for Windows Users.
Release Date was November 9th, 2016.
Nox App Player is one of the leading Android Emulators right now. We like it due to its customization features and frequent updates.
Learn more about -> Nox App Player.
Before Installing Have a look on Requirements for Nox App Player.
Download links for this version are available on our site and can be accessed from the link at the bottom of this post.
You can see the changelog below.
What’s different in Nox App Player v3.7.5?
Release notes or Changelog for this version.
- Reduced major errors in Nox
- Fixed input issues with special characters including @
- Optimized Tablet/Phone screen switch effect
- Added Google Search to home screen
- Fixed volume adjustment conflicts with boss key shortcut
- Fixed sound disappearing issue in Nox
- Optimized batch operation in multi-instance management panel and re-designed the UI
- Direct in-software update to 3.7.5 is not available yet, you need to uninstall the current version first and then install 3.7.5 directly or run 3.7.5 installer and overwrite your current version
- Please make sure to backup all your data before uninstall current Nox.
- Some antivirus may falsely block Nox App Player installation or startup. Please quit your antivirus and try again if this happens.
- It is recommended that you enable VT on your computer to get better performance of Nox.
We recently installed it our PC’s and our review of it is that the current version of Nox App Player is quite good featuring major improvements and quite a number of bug fixes.
Before installation please check notes above. Make sure you have installed all the prerequisites needed.
If you come across any problem with this version make sure to report it to us on our forum or in the comments below. We will help you to sort it out or if there’s any bug we will report it to Nox App Player Support for a possible fix.
Download Nox App Player
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
- How to Install Nox App Player
- System Requirements For Nox App Player
- Prerequisites for Android Emulators: These are the necessary software’s and runtimes that are required to run most Android emulators.
- How to Uninstall Nox App Player
- How to Configure Nox App Player Settings
- Nox App Player All Tutorials and Guides
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Nox APp Player from the dedicated download page.
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.
Let us know your thoughts or experiences with this version of Nox App Player in the comments section.