Greetings Everyone! We’re already in the month of November. It’s chilly out here, and there are only some weeks left before Christmas.
For today; we bring you the news that Nox Digital Entertainment Co. Limited; the company behind Nox App Player has recently released a new version of its emulator.
We’ve always recommended our readers to use the latest version of android emulators.
The version for this build is v220.127.116.11.
You can find the changelog or release notes for this version; below in this post.
The Release Date for this build was November 29, 2017.
This version is for Windows Users.
Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bringing the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability, and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
Keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration are basic functions of Nox App Player. What makes using Nox App Player special is that you can connect a gamepad and controller in a game. When it comes to ARPG (Action Role Play Game), the keyboard mapping function comes even handier since it makes it possible to use the traditional WASD key to control your character in the game, and you can set other keys to release skills or take shots. This is a very practical function since mobile games are developing towards great complexity.
Another noteworthy aspect is the multiplayer mode – an innovative feature which makes it possible for users to run several Nox App Player windows at the same time. Each window can run a different app/game. So instead of pushing other apps to the background, the users can switch between them with ease on the same computer screen. This is like having several phones for real-time multi-tasking.
Learn more about -> Nox App Player.
Changes in Nox App Player v18.104.22.168:
Release Notes or Changelog for this version.
- Some popular games automatically apply keyboard control
- Virtual location the default is set to the language capitals
- Restart Android button on Sidebar integrated one-click refresh desktop function
- Added the restart operation, when you want to close emulator
- Fixed disk clean up instability problem
- Fixed overwrite installation may cause data loss problem
- Fixed when multiplayer’s data too big may cause back up and import operation stuck at 99% problem
- Fixed video recording black screen in the latest Win 10 system problems
Games compatibility Fixes:
- Solved device cannot support problem in “Survival Royale” game.
- Solved ” Naruto x Boruto Ninja Voltage ” cannot run on Nox problem.
Installation Guide For this version:
Simply run the exe executable file for fresh installation.
Guide for updating Nox App Player from a previous version:
To be updated.
We always post about an update on the latest version of emulator after we have tested it. We took our own time to review this version to test out most of the features.
Hence, we recently installed this version in our PC’s and based on that we say that this current version of Nox App Player is stable, and we haven’t run in on any new bugs and according to the changelog, we see that previous bugs have been fixed.
However, if you run along any new bug which hasn’t been discovered or needed to be fixed, please leave us a message in the comments below.
Before installation, please check notes above. Make sure you have installed all the prerequisites needed.
If you come across any problem with this version make sure to report it to us on our forum or in the comments below. We will help you to sort it out, or if there’s any bug, we will report it to Nox App Player Support for a possible fix.
Download Nox App Player
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
- How to Install Nox App Player
- System Requirements For Nox App Player
- Prerequisites for Android Emulators: These are the necessary software’s and runtimes that are required to run most Android emulators.
- How to Uninstall Nox App Player
- How to Configure Nox App Player Settings
- Nox App Player All Tutorials and Guides
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Nox APp Player from the dedicated download page.
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.
Let us know your thoughts or experiences with this version of Nox App Player in the comments section.