There’s a new version of KoPlayer which is available for download.
There are many bug fixes and the addition of some new features in this release, and its build is v1.4.1049.
KoPlayer is still in development and we are yet to see its full potential.
It was published on 5 Sep. 2016
KoPlayer is one of the most highly compatible emulators that supports millions of games and apps. We like it for its ease of gaming and lightweight requirements.
Learn more about -> KoPlayer
Before Installing Have a look at Requirements for KoPlayer.
What’s different in KoPlayer v1.4.1049?
- Multi-languages are supported, including English, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Thai
- Support to keep all installed Apps & data from old version
- Add Graphic rending mode for better and more smoothly gameplay
- Add on-off switch for Root function
- “Hot” section recommends you the newest and most interesting games
- Manually input coordinates to locate positions
- Support to customize Boss Key
- Optimize Turn-on time, CPU and Memory usage
- Optimize full-screen effect and prompt interface
- Optimize version-detect function
- Fixed known bugs
We recently installed it our PC’s and our review of it is that the current version of KoPlayer is quite good featuring major improvements and quite some bug fixes.
Before installation, please check notes above. Make sure you have installed all the prerequisites needed.
If you come across any problem with this version make sure to report it to us on our forum or in the comments below.
We will help you to sort it out, or if there’s any bug, we will report it to KoPlayer Support for a possible fix.
For any help related to this or any other Emulator, you can also ask us on our:
We usually reply within few minutes or to some hours time. You can seek help regarding any Android Emulator.
We also ask you to help us, By Showing your support for Android Emulators!
You can do so by:
Related Links, Articles, and Guides
- How to Install KoPlayer?
- Minimum System Requirement For KoPlayer
- How to Install Virtual Box For KoPlayer?
- KoPlayer Tutorials
Thank you for visiting Android Emulators.
Let us know your thoughts or queries in the comments section.